-
Yeah the whole "grand-squirrel" comment sort of gave you away.
Well, that AND I highly doubt you've ever paid any attention to the news a day in your life.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 05, 2004 03:49 PM: Message edited by: darwin farkus ]</font>
-
By the way, I've deleted your posts that weren't really written by you after discovering that you outright plagerized them WORD FOR WORD. I could understand borrowing some ideas here and there, but this is ridiculous. I'd rather hear your take on things than an unfunny cartoon squirrel.
-
Here's a brief list of things that piss me off...
Neo Conservatives
Australia
Acronyms that try to sound clever
Flies
Corporate power
Consumer Whores
movies like "white chicks"
people who give up their freedom for "security"
Obese people that bitch and whine
Old people
Kids
psuedo intellectuals
Low carb diets (AKA bullshit)
Feminism
ADHD (AKA bullshit)
Rap
inflation
collectivism
George Bush
John Kerry
Rosie O Donnell
Oprah
Ellen Degeneres
advertising
Big Brother
Social Programs
Woman's Studies
Racism
Christian Moral Absolutism
Mainstream Media
80% of television shows
"reality" TV
Paris Hilton
shitty stand up comedians
the war on drugs
the war on terror
abstinence
political correctness
pretentious homosexuals
Getting my ass kissed and being expected to kiss ass in return....
and also, shitting, not really shitting, but all the cleanup afterwards.
-
Nice list. I can easily relate.
-
Oh man don't be to harsh on ole Rossie. Wait a sec...
-
I hate when you are at a website and it has an mp3 embedded in it and it starts playing over whatever music you already have playing. Man I hate that [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
Yeah something like that happened to me a few weeks ago. I had just bought this cd that had these alternate versions of songs I already had different versions of and knew quite well, and I'd forgotten that I'd been downloading some footage of a game I wanted to check out. So at some point while listening to the cd, I start hearing all of this stuff like "Ka-boom! Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh! Blam! Crash!" And I'm thinking, "Man, they really fucked this song up."
-
OT: Drago that's a fucking dope avatar!
-
True, but personally I've found most of them are women's names.
-
What's with all the hate?